Informational Meeting – June 4
- Meet the new Youth Minister
- See and hear the vision for 7th – 12th grade youth group
- Learn of volunteer opportunities
We thank all those who have signed up to attend this summer’s Youth Conference. Our buses are now filled. Anyone else who wishes to attend can be placed on a waiting list, and if any registered youth(s) cannot attend, the parish will contact you. Father Rossi requests that the balance for the Youth Conference be paid before June 15, 2017. Thanks also to all those parishioners who have generously donated to assist students, who otherwise on account of finances would not be able to attend. May God bless your goodness!
If you’d like up to the minute communications via text and email, please join our Flock by clicking on the sheep to the left.
We are currently looking for help in the following areas:
- Prayer – The best and most effective way to help, is prayer. Please remember teens everywhere, especially those from our parish whom you may or may nor know in your prayers.
- Core Team – A relational ministry for those a year or more out of high school. If you love God, have a heart for teens, and find yourself praying about them, God may be calling you to work with them. They will be the heart that keeps this ministry pumping.
- Kitchen Crew – We are looking to form three or four dinner teams who alternate each week to feed the teens and core. If you love to cook, clean, serve, organize, or just want to be part of the coolest parents at St Josephs, this could be for you. They’ll help behind the scenes, so don’t worry about invading your teen’s space.
If you’d like to help with any of the above or want to help, but don’t know where you best fit, contact our Youth Minister, Allen Austin, at email@example.com.
Connect with Youth Ministry
Call the Parish Office at 610-269-8294
St. Joseph Parish
332 Manor Avenue
Downingtown, PA 19335
Our parish Youth Ministry is committed to offering support to youth and their families in a variety of ways. Our culture makes raising teenagers in the Catholic Faith an adventure to say the least. Call anytime with questions about how we can help make this adventure as joyful as possible.