Individuals, Employers and Companies
Please consider being Donor, Contributor and/or Advertiser for the Harvest Festival or Night at the Races fundraising events.
Corporate matching gifts are a great way for parents, grandparents, alumni, and friends to maximize personal contributions to St. Joseph School and increase the impact of their gift. By taking advantage of a company’s matching gift benefit, you may be able to double or even triple the amount of your contribution.
How do I get my gift matched?
- First, find out if your employer has a Matching Gift Program. In many cases, you would be able to obtain this information from the Human Services or Personnel department.
- If the company does match gifts, request the guidelines, which will inform you about St. Joseph School’s eligibility, and any forms you may need.
- If St. Joseph School is eligible to receive a matching gift from your employer, complete the forms and send them with your gift to St. Joseph School.
- St. Joseph School will verify the gift and return the completed form to the company.
- The company will then issue a matching gift contribution to St. Joseph School.
Other Giving Opportunities
Donations are always welcome and greatly appreciated. Please contact the School Office at 610-269-8999 to discuss other ways to give (including stocks, planned giving, etc.).