Manna (Shop with Scrip Gift Card Fundraiser)
Turn your everyday shopping into a donation to St. Joseph School! When you purchase Manna, you are purchasing gift certificates and prepaid cards that are used just like cash. You can use Manna gift cards to purchase everyday expenses like food, clothing, gasoline and other essentials from over 700 brands or give them as gifts! With every purchase, you earn revenue for the parish, which in turn shares the percentage with you and you receive a tuition credit.
To start using Manna, please follow these 9 easy steps:
- Enrollment Code: ALLBF6AD3239
- Go to ShopwithScrip and click on “Not a Member?” under Member’s Login
- Follow the four simple steps and click “I Accept”
- Enter your enrollment code and click “Join”
- Sign up for PrestoPay. A banner will appear after you have logged saying that you do not have a PrestoPay account. You can “click here” to initiate an account.
- You will need to enter the required banking information and click “Next” to submit.
- GLSC will verify the account within one to two business days. While GLSC offers an option to pay by check, we do not offer this option.
- Online Manna ordering is by PrestoPay only – you must establish a PrestoPay account in order to receive your Manna orders.
- Orders received before Monday at 11am will be available that Thursday after 1pm to pick up at the Holy Family Center.
Giant A+ Bonus Bucks Program
Register your Bonus Card and designate St. Joseph School each year. This costs nothing and will not interfere with credits you are earning for any other shopping promotions at Giant. For each shopping visit, A+ School Rewards points are rounded per transaction to the nearest whole dollar amount. For example: If a customer’s bill totaled at $3.49, it would earn three A+ School Rewards points for their selected school. Schools receive an award check at the end of the school year.
BoxTops for Education
Cut out BoxTops that are found on General Mills cereal boxes, Huggies packages, Ziploc boxes, Kleenex brand tissue boxes, and much more, and send them into school.
Campbell’s Soup Labels
This program is ending by the end of 2017 as they phase the Labels for Education from all its products.
Campbell’s Labels for Education program supports education by awarding educational resources such as computers, physical education equipment, and musical instruments to schools in exchange for UPC’s and beverage caps from participating Campbell products.
How the Labels for Education Program Works at St. Joseph School
- Cut the UPC’s from the eligible products link below.
- Place your UPC’s in the bins in the lobby at school.
All Eligible Products
My Coke Rewards
St. Joseph School participates in the My Coke Rewards for Schools program. Just by drinking the Coca-Cola products your family already enjoys, you can get My Coke Rewards points and donate them to school.
How the My Coke Rewards Program Works at St. Joseph School
- Purchase your favorite Coca-Cola Products to get codes.
- Go to mycokerewards.com (register if you are not a member) or bring the points to school and drop them off in the lobby collection bin.
- Enter codes to collect points-choose “Donate to Your School” from the six ways to spend points.
- Enter 19335 our school zip code. Select St. Joseph School, enter the points to donate and then click “Donate.”