The theme for Catholic Schools Week is “Catholic Schools: Communities of Faith, Knowledge, and Service,” which encompasses several concepts that are at the heart of Catholic education. Not only are schools communities themselves, they’re part of larger communities of home, church, city and nation. Faith, knowledge and service are integral components of a Catholic education and the measures by which any Catholic school can be judged (NCEA Marketing Handbook).
SUNDAY, JANUARY 31st
- 9:00 to 11:45 a.m. – All Science Fair projects are to be brought to the Cafeteria ~ Opening of the Science Fair
- 12 p.m. – Liturgy to Open Catholic Schools Week
- Open House and Tours of School following mass
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1st
- Science Fair: Judging and classrooms visit the Science Fair
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2nd
- 5:30 p.m. – Doors open for parents to visit the Science Fair *Please enter through the Cafeteria*
- 6:30 p.m. – Awards presentation
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3rd
- Volunteer Appreciation Day: Coffee & Donuts in Cafeteria @ 8:45 am sponsored by the HSA. CLICK HERE to RSVP.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4th
- Faculty Appreciation Day — Day long events sponsored by the HSA
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5th
- Student Appreciation Day: The Brain Show Assembly sponsored by the HSA
- Special Treat for all students sponsored by the HSA
- 7 p.m. – FAMILY BRAIN SHOW COMPETITION ~ CLICK HERE to RSVP
*Due to Catholic Schools Week (CSW) activities, we will not have lunch in the Cafeteria on Monday or Tuesday of CSW, February 1st & 2nd. Homeroom parents will help get coverage in the classroom on those days. We will have lunch in the Cafeteria on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.