We believe that:
- The life and teaching of Jesus Christ is the foundation of all learning.
- A Catholic learning environment shows reverence for God, for each other and for creation.
- Strengthened by our faith, students will acquire knowledge, skills and attitudes to research and interact with information effectively.
- Service is an essential part of the education of our students.
- Academic excellence is the shared responsibility of the parish, the administration and faculty, family, student and community.
- Through rigorous academics and varied assessments, students are prepared to be life-long learners through the 21st Century.
- Every student is valued for his/her unique gifts and talents.